Global Ground Disturbance I & II (1day)
Intended for workers (Level I) and Supervisors (Level II) of a ground disturbance in Alberta. Meets provincial ABCGA 101 and 201 Standard. Valid for 3 years.
- Regulations, permits, pre-job meetings, ERPs
- Contacting an underground facility
- Providing notification to facility owner and approvals/crossing agreements
- Line locating, exposure, and back-fill inspections
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 80%