Gas Testing & Nitrogen Safety
Intended anyone working in or around hazardous atmospheres. Valid for 3 years.
- Introduction of flammable and toxic atmospheres
- Identification and assessment of atmospheric hazards
- Care, inspection and maintenance of gas monitors and detectors
- Understanding the importance of thorough gas sampling and using the data appropriately
- Importance of purging to eliminate flammable and toxic atmosphere. Emphasis on using Nitrogen as the inert purging gas.
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 70%