ESC H2S Alive®
Intended for Industry workers, especially oilfield who may be exposed to Hydrogen Sulphide.
Valid for 3 years.
- Physical properties, health hazards, and protection from H2S
- Basic rescue techniques
- Hands on experience with SCBA, rescue lifts and drags
- Physically capable of performing the required exercises: donning of SCBA, lifting and dragging
- Capable of reading, writing and understanding English
- Pass written exam with a minimum score of 70%
The H2S class is a approximately 6 – 8 hour program designed to create a consistent training format for people in the petroleum and related industries that could be exposed to H2S gas.
Enform Canada and Oil Sands Safety Association merged in Oct, 2017 to create Energy Safety Canada, becoming a National Voice for Canadian Oil and Gas Safety. The combined knowledge benefits the Industry and signals a new day, #ForwardTogether.