Safety Buzz Campus will ensure you feel safe and confident in your training during the current COVID pandemic.
As a provider of essential public safety services we will continue to safely serve you. If you have not trained in the campus in the last few months, we want you to be comfortable with the COVID measures we have become accustomed to.
- Hand sanitizer at entrance, throughout the building and at each student table
- Mask are optional at the Campus. We follow Alberta provincial requirements
- Student tables are spaced 2 M apart
- Each student has access to individual class equipment which is sanitized in between each use
- Each student will use their own SCBA masks which is sanitized to manufacturers specfications. Individuals can sanitize the mask before use again if chosen
- All touch points are sanitized multiple times per day
- Each student table and chair is santized after each class
- Students are encouraged to take all books and pen with them after class
- Gloves are available in situations where people may contact the same equipment
- Washrooms are limited to 1 or 2 people
- Individual water and snacks are availble for students at no cost. Our team will serve coffee to customers when asked
- We ask that you bring your own lunch or order in from Rusty's to prevent outside contact
- We are limiting access to people who have made an appointment for training
- Safety Buzz Campus reserves the right to take a forehead temperature check and/or ask a student to leave if they exhibit COVID symptoms
- Participants are require to prepay to limit payments at the Campus. Preapproved customers will be invoiced.
Our large campus and classrooms are a blessing as both our customers and team have consistently given positive feedback on our COVID safety protocols.