Air Trailer Service
Safety Buzz Campus is proudly offering Air Trailer Service. As your safety training authority for over a decade, we are excited to expand our offerings. We have air trailer attendants on staff with diverse Air Trailer/H2S Specialist experience including drilling & well servicing, abandoned wells, plant turnarounds and field services.
You can rest assured our Air Trailer Attendant & Safety Watch personell will be well trained with the Safety Buzz Campus quality you have trusted over the years. Our air trailer is well maintained, clean, and follow an impecable safety standard.
Air trailer contains:
- 3000 to 4000 cu. ft. of compressed breathing air.
- 2 – thirty minute S.C.B.A. with spare cylinders.
- Six S.A.B.A. with five minute egress cylinder.
- 2 – two stage high pressure regulators.
- 2 – 150′ 3/8″ approved breathing hoses.
- 125′ 1/4″ approved breathing hose.
- 12 – 50′ 1/4″ approved breathing hoses.
- 2 – six outlet low pressure manifold.
- Briefing area and H2S warning signs.
- Ignition safety flares with hand held flare pistol.
- H2S and SO2 detection tubes with handheld pump detector.
- Folding stretcher.
- Complete horizontal rescue package with harness, lanyard, and rescue line.
- Defragmentation refill container.
- Wind sock with 10′ pole.
- 3 – wind indicators with 10′ poles.
- 20lb extinguisher.
- Complete cleaning kit.
- H2S toxicity chart.
For more information or to receive an estimate contact Cory: Cory@safetybuzzcampus.ca or call 403-526-8400.
We look forward to working with you and your team to elevate site safety!
Your's in Safety, the Safety Buzz Campus Team